Arrest of Lucan Chartier on 7-31-2012

Questions, answers, and updates about the trademark lawsuit and related issues
David Aguilar

Arrest of Lucan Chartier on 7-31-2012

Postby David Aguilar » August 1st, 2012, 12:43 am

Dear Friends and Family,

Yet another member of the Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church has been imprisoned for the "Faith of Yahshua," and the open protest for freedom of religion in the United States of America, and the world. We anticipate that Brother Lucan Chartier will be held for about 10 days, and then released, at which time the work of evangelism will continue.

Brother Chartier will, as Pastor McGill before him, be fasting from solid food during the time of his incarceration. Pastor McGill has, at this point in time, been held for 20 days, and the General Conference Corporation of Seventh Day Adventists has made no comment except for the inaccuracy-riddled press release where they attempt to justify their wanton disregard for the principles of Protestantism and basic Christian charity. While we appreciate the sympathetic responses some have expressed toward us, and our imprisoned brothers in particular, we urge those who are involved in this action - even tangentially - to examine the state of their faith, and their willingness to be partakers of the sins of prideful and wicked men.

While some have said that in a world of murders, abortions and general lawlessness, the incarceration of two men for a few days does not amount to so great an event in the context of religious history. We urge those who are of this position to see the world with spiritual eyes, and understand that this is nothing less than the crucifixion afresh of the Messiah in the person of His servants. In addition to the precedent which this sets - the end of the remaining fragments of true religions freedom in the United States - we must remember the words of the Savior and Judge, who will say in the Day of Reckoning, "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [this] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

Links to the news articles may be found here:
http://redlands.patch.com/articles/assistant-pastor-in-seventh-day-adventist-dispute-surrenders-to-redlands-police#photo-10842193

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-bernardino-county/san-bernardino-county-headlines-index/20120731-redlands-tennessee-man-arrested-in-dispute-with-adventists.ece

A Youtube video may be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0KabUkMK8

Elyna

Re: Arrest of Lucan Chartier on 7-31-2012

Postby Elyna » August 18th, 2012, 6:05 pm

One of the common objections in need of demystification about the TM is:« you guys have tried to go against the laws of the land. The Bible says that we must respect our governments. You can't go against the law and stay unpunished for it. It is the law that is punishing you, not the GC.

Elyna

Postby Elyna » August 18th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Another myth in regard to the recent events of lawsuits, litigation and arrests against the CSDA Church is that «I am not sure you are talking to the right person here, maybe you want to talk to my pastor, one of the leaders, I don't think I have anything to do with it.»

Elyna

Postby Elyna » August 18th, 2012, 6:21 pm

:cry: I still meet another embarrassing one against the Spirit and nature of the CSDA work is «Oh, poor you guys» or your pastor, his family must be saddened by this.

Lucan

Postby Lucan » August 18th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Elyna wrote:One of the common objections in need of demystification about the TM is:« you guys have tried to go against the laws of the land. The Bible says that we must respect our governments. You can't go against the law and stay unpunished for it. It is the law that is punishing you, not the GC.

Hello Elyna,

Actually, you may find this answered in the "FAQ" thread, located here.
- Lucan Chartier

Pastor Chick

Postby Pastor Chick » August 23rd, 2012, 3:23 am

I am pleased and blessed to be reunited with my son and brother Lucan. :)

Return to “Legal Discussion”