1. Eat 2 citrus fruits per day (oranges, lemons, etc)
2. Boost immune system – drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices (no sugar added) as much as possible
3. Eat 50% (half) of your food raw (uncooked) – raw fruits and vegetables
4. Eat sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, beans, cold-pressed olive oil (do not cook it), and pineapple.
5. Add ginger, cayenne pepper, and garlic to all dishes
6. Drink hot water with the juice of lemon and one spoon honey added
To shrink polyps:
1. Consuming cayenne pepper and pineapple help
2. If can sniff, snort salt water up nostril three times per day
3. Using q-tip, apply tea tree oil to polyps two times per day.
1. Close left nostril with finger and breath slowly and steadily through the right nostril for 15 minutes. Repeat closing right nostril and breathing through the left
2. Close ears using thumbs, place index fingers on sides of forehead, and remaining three fingers on sides of nose, including bridge. Breathe slowly and steadily this way for 15 minutes
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest