Warts

Barbara

Warts

Postby Barbara » August 3rd, 2013, 7:30 am

1. Apply a dab of aloe vera gel (or tea tree oil) to the wart 2 or 3 times per day until wart is gone. Aloe vera has both anitbacterial and antiviral properties.

2. Crush a garlic clove and put directly on wart, avoiding surrounding tissues. Place a bandaid over it. Leave in place for 24 hours. Blisters should form and the wart should fall off in approximately one week.

3. Apply a small piece of duct or adhesive tape to the wart. Leave on, changing as necessary, for no longer than 2 months. This has been proven to be as effective as liquid nitrogen which is done in a doctor's office every 2 or 3 weeks up to six sessions.

Lucan

Re: Warts

Postby Lucan » August 5th, 2013, 5:32 pm

I've had great success with the battery treatment (using a car battery) for warts as well. I used to have a series of warts over my knuckles, as well as one on my right ring finger that persisted through several rounds of over-the-counter wart removers. After attempting to defeat what I thought was a virus with the car battery for a little over a week, I noticed that my warts were gone. 9 years later and no signs of a return. :)
- Lucan Chartier

Adriel

Re: Warts

Postby Adriel » August 10th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hello Brother Luke, I don't have any warts, but that is good news. :) Could you tell us how to use the battery treatment (car or otherwise) I know some are familiar with it. But though I've heard it talked about, (maybe even explained when you & Pastor were here, though I didn't write it down) I'm not sure how it is done. Maybe under it's own heading in this room. :)

Thanks in advance
Yah Bless
Sis Jody :)

Return to “Health and Natural Remedies”