501c3

Todd

501c3

Postby Todd » September 9th, 2013, 11:48 pm

5+0+1=6

6c3

Six, see three (of them)

I have just been rescued from the pit! I'm not clean in the least but I see your stand and salute you. The purity doctrine is a hard saying for those of us possessing flesh prone to addiction. I will pray and beg you to join me.

I feel The Lord has called me to tell the church a 501c3 is an "engraven" image. But I see now this was all covered before! Why did my SDA education not tell me! All I knew is, we don't sue. Anyway, I want to help bring the church forward. I have a strange and tumultuous testimony.

Pastor Chick

Re: 501c3

Postby Pastor Chick » September 10th, 2013, 8:31 am

Hello Todd,

Thank you for your post.

Of course, we generally condemn the 501(c)(3) designation which puts the "religious organization" under the thumb of the beast. CSDA has no part with this evil.

I pray for your healing. You have been crucified with Christ, and you are to live by the "faith of Jesus." When you make that connection in your mind and heart, life will be easy living. No one has had a more tumultuous life than me, though I do not discount your own. My point is that the past does not figure into the equation anymore. "I count it all dung" to be in Christ; "for me to live is Christ."

BTW: Have you signed the Liberty Petition? Take a look please: http://LibertyPetition.com/

Hoping to hear more from you,

Todd

Re: 501c3

Postby Todd » September 10th, 2013, 11:25 am

Yes, I have signed the petition. I'm utterly flabbergasted that it came to such a thing! Truly the SDA body has fallen. Upside down cross on the new church emblem?

Thank you for your prayers.

Return to “General”