SCIENCE VIDEOS

Naraiel

SCIENCE VIDEOS

Postby Naraiel » June 22nd, 2013, 7:56 am

"The mysteries of the visible universe—the “wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge” (Job 37:16)—invited man’s study. Face-to-face, heart-to-heart communion with his Maker was his high privilege. Had he remained loyal to God, all this would have been his forever. Throughout eternal ages he would have continued to gain new treasures of knowledge, to discover fresh springs of happiness, and to obtain clearer and yet clearer conceptions of the wisdom, the power, and the love of God. More and more fully would he have ... reflected the Creator’s glory.

But by disobedience this was forfeited. Through sin the divine likeness was marred, and well-nigh obliterated. Man’s physical powers were weakened, his mental capacity was lessened, his spiritual vision dimmed. He had become subject to death. Yet the race was not left without hope. By infinite love and mercy the plan of salvation had been devised, and a life of probation was granted. To restore in man the image of his Maker, to bring him back to the perfection in which he was created, to promote the development of body, mind, and soul, that the divine purpose in his creation might be realized—this was to be the work of redemption. This is the object of education, the great object of life."

"Life is mysterious and sacred. It is the manifestation of God Himself, the source of all life. [...] God desires that we shall constantly be growing in holiness, in happiness, in usefulness. All have capabilities which they must be taught to regard as sacred endowments, to appreciate as the Lord’s gifts, and rightly to employ. He desires the youth to cultivate every power of their being, and to bring every faculty into active exercise. He desires them to enjoy all that is useful and precious in this life, to be good and to do good, laying up a heavenly treasure for the future life." The Faith I Live By, page 166-167

"[i]For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [...] who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." (Romans 1: 20-25)[/i]
========================================================================================================================================================================

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge")

Science in its original sense is a word for a type of knowledge rather than a specialized word for the pursuit of such knowledge.
Science was therefore distinguished as the knowledge of nature, and the things which are true and observable for every community. Working scientists usually take for granted a set of basic assumptions that are needed to justify the scientific method: (1) that there is an objective reality shared by all rational observers; (2) that this objective reality is governed by natural laws; (3) that these laws can be discovered by means of systematic observation and experimentation. Wikipedia.

========================================================================================================================================================================

"By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. Psalm 33:6. Since the book of nature and the book of revelation bear the impress of the same master mind, they cannot but speak in harmony. Just how God accomplished the work of creation He has never revealed to men; human science cannot search out the secrets of the Most High. His creative power is as incomprehensible as His existence."

"[...] Many teach that matter possesses vital power, ... and that the operations of nature are conducted in harmony with fixed laws, with which God Himself cannot interfere. This is false science, and is not sustained by the Word of God. Nature is the servant of her Creator. God does not annul His laws, or work contrary to them; but He is continually using them as His instruments.
God’s handiwork in nature is not God Himself in nature.... While nature is an expression of God’s thought, it is not nature but the God of nature that is to be exalted.

"The hand that sustains the worlds in space, the hand that holds in their orderly arrangement and tireless activity all things throughout the universe of God, is the hand that was nailed to the cross for us. " The Faith I Live By, page 28

Naraiel

Re: SCIENCE VIDEOS

Postby Naraiel » June 22nd, 2013, 8:05 am

LAWS of SCIENCE (by Dr. Don Patton)

Peter_Jr_1416

The Universe Scale

Postby Peter_Jr_1416 » October 31st, 2013, 12:02 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have found, from my Biology class, a Universe Scale which is very interesting which I would like to share with you.
I hope you enjoy! :D
Here is the link:http://htwins.net/scale2/
Written By: Peterson Peter Jr. Bailey
Visit My Website @ http://peterson1416.wix.com/liberty-petition#!home/mainPage

Adriel

Re: SCIENCE VIDEOS

Postby Adriel » November 2nd, 2013, 10:12 pm

Hi Peter Jr. thanks for sharing this. I found it quite interesting as well. :)

Yah Bless
Sis Jody

Return to “General”